TERMS OF SERVICE / TERMS AND CONDITIONS / TERMS AND AGREEMENTS:
This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of the use of SPEEDY CLEAN CANS, is between you (“Customer”) as an authorized user of such services, and SPEEDY CLEAN CANS
This Agreement, together with any operating rules, policies, price schedules, or other supplemental documents expressly incorporated herein by reference and published from time to time by SPEEDY CLEAN CANS (collectively, the “Agreement”), constitutes the entire agreement between SPEEDY CLEAN CANS and you regarding the Trash Can Cleaning Service. By using the service, you confirm your acceptance of and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
SPEEDY CLEAN CANS provides a first-rate mobile trash bin cleaning and power washing service for both residential & commercial trash bins.
II. Customer Responsibilities
In order for SPEEDY CLEAN CANS to provide its services, the Customer is to abide by the following conditions, or service may be suspended:
- Customers will enroll in one of our three service options – monthly, quarterly, or one-time. A minimum of three (3) monthly services or two (2) quarterly visits are required. If service is cancelled early, customer will be billed for a one time cleaning.
- Trash bins must be readily available for service. Bins are to be located at the curb or accessible to the driver.
- If the Customer will not be available for a scheduled cleaning it is his/her responsibility to contact SPEEDY CLEAN CANS and notify them of the absence by 9:00 PM the night before service. Customer does not have to be present at time of service, but cans must be empty and accessible to be cleaned.
- All trash in bins MUST be bagged and tied.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of un-bagged animal waste and fecal material.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of chemicals, paint, glue or other adhesive, or hazardous waste of any kind.
- All trash bin(s) must be free of building materials, e.g., plaster, stucco, or concrete.
- Other waste products, such as leaves, branches, etc., must be bagged and tied.
- SPEEDY CLEAN CANS is a bin sanitation company, not a bin detailing service. Paint, oil, grease, etc. can be very difficult to remove– SPEEDY CLEAN CANS will make every effort to clean your trash cans and leave them like new, however, not all material can be removed completely.
- If SPEEDY CLEAN CANS arrives to perform service(s) and the above conditions are not met, the service will not be completed. The Customer IS still responsible for payment.
III. SPEEDY CLEAN CANS Responsibilities
If SPEEDY CLEAN CANS fails to provide its service(s) on the scheduled day of service, SPEEDY CLEAN CANS will compensate the Customer by arranging for the service to be performed on the next possible neighborhood visit. If a reschedule is not practical or possible the Customer will receive a credit for the missed service. In the case of inclement weather that prohibits SPEEDY CLEAN CANS from operating, a notice will be sent to the customer. A reschedule date will be made.
IV. Modifications to Customer Agreement
SPEEDY CLEAN CANS may amend this Agreement at any time by (a) posting a revised Customer Agreement at www.speedycleancans.com, and/or (b) mailing or sending information regarding the amendment to the email address you provided to SPEEDY CLEAN CANS. We will welcome all inquiries, questions, and comments regarding any changes made to the agreement from our clients. Our goal is to always serve our customers to the best of our ability and any changes to the agreement would be solely made for the betterment of the service program.
V. Modifications to Service
SPEEDY CLEAN CANS reserves the right to modify our delivery of service for the betterment of our customers and the overall success of the service program.
The Customer agrees to pay all charges for the utilization of the service(s) for the selected package. All charges will be exclusive of value-added sales. SPEEDY CLEAN CANS reserves the right to change prices or institute new charges for access to or use of the service. Any changes in pricing will be communicated to the Customer by mail OR email. It is the Customer’s option to continue the service or to discontinue the service at that time. Continued use of the services or non-termination of the Customer’s BUSINESS NAME account after any such changes are communicated to the Customer by mail OR email correspondence constitutes your acceptance of the charges as modified by the posted changes.
- Payments are automatic.
Payment to SPEEDY CLEAN CANS is automatically charged to the Customer’s debit/credit card. Should the payment not be received as scheduled, the Customer agrees to pay all amounts due upon demand by SPEEDY CLEAN CANS.
- A $15 late fee will apply if payment is later than 7 days past due.
Our sole source of income is through our service fees, and we cannot operate without them. Also, a credit hold will be placed on your account until your billing is current. As a small family owned business, we cannot afford to continue to provide service if past due service bills are not paid.
- After 14 days of past due non-payment, an account will be deemed as delinquent.
Delinquent accounts will be suspended, and no further cleanings routed until the account has been brought back into good standing.
- An email and a text reminder are sent before each service. A response to either one of these reminders is necessary when the bins are not ready for service
VII. Default Payments
SPEEDY CLEAN CANS reserves the right to suspend or terminate Customer’s service without notice upon rejection of any credit or debit card charges or if the Customer’s card issuer (or its agent or affiliate) seeks return of payments previously made to SPEEDY CLEAN CANS when SPEEDY CLEAN CANS believes Customer is liable for the charges. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to SPEEDY CLEAN CANS. Termination of service is the very last step of non-payment and will try to be avoided if possible.
VIII. Continuity of Service
The credit or debit card used to establish Customer’s account will be automatically charged, in accordance with Customer’s payment choice. SPEEDY CLEAN CANS will notify the Customer of any rate changes. Customer must notify SPEEDY CLEAN CANS before any changes to the Customer’s credit or debit card or if the Customer decides not to continue with the service.
IX. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri . Customer irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in each state or location.